Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Letters To Home - March 28, 1952

Schweinfurt, Germany
March 28, 1952

The weather has turned quite a bit colder than it was, with a bit of rain.

Nothing much new has been happening here since we got back from leave. After all that time in Munich, we really hated to come back.

I wonder if the army surplus store there sells khaki pants? I don't mean the olive colored ones that are the color of my uniform pants, but the ones that are the color of my shirts. We can't seem to find them over here at all, and they would be nice to have this summer. If you can find any, let me know the price. My size is 36 waist and 33 length.

I'm sending a few more pictures along with this letter. Some of them are quite old.

That's about all for now, so please write soon.

No comments: