Monday, January 7, 2008

Letters To Home - March 12, 1952

Munich, Germany
March 12, 1952

Joe and I started our leaves right on schedule, got here at 6:30 Monday morning. We have a very nice room right across the street from the train station.

The weather is warm, but rainy. As long as this wet weather holds on, there isn't much use to go to Garmisch, which is mainly a winter resort and a place to go sight-seeing. Anyway, there is lots to do and to see here in Munich.

As yet, I haven't been out to see Bernie, but will soon. Tomorrow Joe and I are heading to Regensburg to see his frind from home. In his last letter, Bernie told me he will be going to the school in Dachau, too, possibly this week, but I'll check before I go.

That's about all for now. Joe is asleep, wrapped up in his feather tick. I still can't get used to it, but it will be O. K. for a week.

I'll write soon, and please do the same.

No comments: